Visitors are Welcome!

03 September 2008

OKC Thunder


Well this is the best picture so far that shows Oklahoma City's basketball team name and logo (it has been circulating around many websites). I can't say how thoroughly disappointed i am with this. The team name is alright but not great. (They should have named it something that ends with a "s") The colors kind of remind me of the gay flag. I think there are too many colors and they are too bright. As for the logo itself it looks cheap. It in no way makes me think of thunder or anything associated with it. Why did it take SO long to come up with this?! Also I found it irritating that they said the uniforms are complete but they won't show what they look like until they start their training camp. Just show us what they look like! Everyone pretty much knew what the name was going to be before they announced it. I had heard from two separate sources what the name was before they officially announced the name. I really hope they come out with a new logo and quickly!

Update: I was able to capture some pictures from the press conference video.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the best they came up with???

Who makes these decisions?

Unknown said...

You need ot update your blogggggggg!!!