Visitors are Welcome!

24 September 2008

David Blaine is Awesome

Living in a clear hanging box.
Standing on a Pole.
This water stunt was amazing!
Buried alive.
Standing in Ice.
I was watching GMA today and they started David Blaine off on his latest stunt. To be honest, I get exactly why his stunts are so amazing. I think they are just stupendous. Here is a description of his latest stunt. Is anyone not impressed with this or am I the only one that finds it brilliant? I understand they are supposed to showcase his amazing endurance. I am just always impressed by his feats.

On September 22nd, 2008, David Blaine will attempt to hang from a thin wire five stories in the air – with no safety net or airbag to break his fall. Hanging on for his life, Blaine will be able to move around over the Wollman Rink and lower himself to interact closely with fans, dropping in upside down.The challenge concludes with a live ABC primetime special, "David Blaine: Dive of Death," Wednesday, September 24th (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET
They are worried that hanging upside down for three days can cause blindness. What a hero.


2 comments:

Jeffrey D. Hale said...

Jennifer here is your update!

Unknown said...

LOLOLOLOL

I am cracking up!!!!

Hero indeed!