Visitors are Welcome!

23 January 2008

Cell Phone Troubles

See this cell phone? Take a good look. It is from Samsung. Now that you have had a good look remember to NEVER buy this phone! I have owned this particular phone for a couple months now and have never been satisfied with it. The first few weeks I had it I ended up having to explain to people that I did not call them on purpose. It turns out that the buttons on the side of the phone can and will call people in your address book while it is inside of your pocket! Luckily most of the time it also turns on the speakerphone feature as well so you can hear the person yelling on the other end. Well not wanting to waste money I bought an inexpensive belt clip holder. So far it has worked well. But now I have another problem is that somehow, someone, something signed my phone up to receive text messages that tell me how to impress women at bars by paying for drinks with my platinum credit card and tells me that a good pick up line is to ask for a photo so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas. Although these sound like really good suggestions I can't help but think that if I were to actually use one of these suggestions I would find myself a complete outcast from society. Maybe I will publish more pick up lines in the future seeing as they are so wonderfully insightful.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! You have to post the pick up lines!

That would be so funny!

Dave from Boston said...

That phone sucks and those pick-up lines are great. If you ever use one of those lines, or one of your own, and you get rejected, then try this: "Hey, I wasn't being picky, so why are you?!"

~~The Davester AKA Slick

Unknown said...

Check out my blog...I have left you a post.....