Visitors are Welcome!

20 September 2009

Genealogy



Inglewood Park Cemetery



Grace Chapel
I'm pointing to Edmund and Mom is pointing to Florence

Florence Green

Edmund S. Green Sr.


Eunice Susan Green
Robert A. Green Jr.
They are right next to each other


Jennifer this post is mainly for you. Everyone in this post is in the same cemetery. Literally this cemetery was right down the street from Randy's Donuts. If we had not been planning on going here we never would have seen Randy's so that's my genealogy miracle story for now.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thank you great-grandma & great-grandpa for blessing us with those wonderful donuts.

You need to add in your post that mom was disappointed that her uncle was still alive!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post Jeff! I am jealous that you got to go there.

Stephanie, I will never forget meeting Uncle Bob at Grandpa's funeral. I walked up to his car window and jumped because I thought it was grandpa. They could be twins.

Lindsay P. said...

This post is a true representation of our family. You would not understand this post unless you are a Hale/Green!