Visitors are Welcome!

12 July 2008

Hot Pocket!


Tonight me and Stephanie went and saw Jim Gaffigan at the Rose State performing arts center. If you don't know who he is then you should Google his name or just Google "hot pockets". He is very funny and the best part is that he is pretty clean too. Some guy named Richard ... I think, opened for him. He was pretty funny also. It was time well spent that's for sure. After his act he came out to sign autographs and take pictures with people. We just wanted to get a picture of him up close. He ended up walking right in front of us. We didn't stick around to wait in line though because there was a lot of people there and the "line" was pretty much a big group of people.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yea! It was awesome! Thanks for taking me!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It sounds like it was fun!

I have seen him on TV.

Stephanie said...

What comment did you delete?

Jeffrey D. Hale said...

I didn't delete any comment. Jennifer deleted her first comment that had some typos in it.

Unknown said...

yes...I realized that I couldn't spell so I just re-posted the same comment after using spell check. Now I don't look retarded.