Visitors are Welcome!

17 February 2008

17 February 2008

The ads that appear change to reflect what is posted in my blog. I just have to say that the ads about the 'guide to Mormonism' most likely do not accurately reflect the views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I have not investigated it myself but from experience I have found that the Internet is a vast wasteland full of a lot of lies and useless information. However with that said there are some good places out there. I would recommend visiting www.mormon.org or www.lds.org these are the official church websites and can be trusted to contain truthful information.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I changed the blog but I am going to change it agan.

How do you get rid of those ads?

Unknown said...

I check your blog almost everyday and it has been 10 days since your last post.

This is a warning....

It better not happen again!