Visitors are Welcome!

29 December 2007

Lizard in the House

I was cleaning the living room one afternoon and happened to look down into Haley's toy bin. I was surprised to find a lizard basking in the light. I couldn't decide whether or not to suck it up with the vacuum or take some other kind of action. By the time I decided to to grab it with some tongs it had crawled into a decorative pine tree. It disappeared completely and I could not find it for the life of me. Weeks later while watching TV I happened to look over at the tree and saw the lizard looking out into the room. I grabbed the tongs as quick as I could and grabbed the lizard. I barely got his leg but was able to get it outside. I flung it as far as I could into my backyard (I did not kill it). I am proud to say that it has yet to return.

1 comment:

Dave from Boston said...

That story makes me laugh, and I love your B hat.

Choppers